Standard English courses
Our standard English courses are taught in a group (three or more students) as well as two-to-one and one-to-one formats:
- Group classes (90 minutes): £10 per person
- Two-to-one classes (60 minutes): £20 (£10 per person)
- One-to-one classes (60 minutes): £20
Our specialist courses are taught in the same formats and at the same prices as the above mentioned standard courses.
- DPSI (Diploma in Public Service Interpreting): delivered by Malgorzata Matysiak.
- DIP (Diploma in Police Interpreting): delivered by Malgorzata Matysiak.
- Pronunciation: delivered by Pawel Lys.
Apart from the standard and specialist courses, we offer help in preparation for examinations like IESOL, GCSE, IELTS, FCE, CPA, CPE.
We provide a free-of-charge diagnostic verbal test before you start where all the details of the tuition are discussed and agreed.